- In Sind the thuggish MQM will win in Karachi and the PPP will take the rural areas. Check.
- The religious parties will lose their governments in the NWFP and Balochistan. Check.
- Punjab is going to be where, at least in the short term, the future of Pakistan will be decided. To be seen.
- The elections will be reasonably fair Check
- but the losing groups will claim otherwise. Check [this out]
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
So how did the empty predictions do - pretty darn well if you look at the last one!